Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, December 6, 2010

Totes for travellers and music...

I love novelty prints, so when I saw these two complementary fabrics they spoke to me.  I made a tote for a friend and her sister that will be travelling on a cruise holiday shortly. What better way to store their bits and pieces ? I hope they like it.


Talking of bags, we never have enough bags... I have made so many and the fun bit is adding my own style.  About 3 or so months ago, I made my version of Amy Butler "Frenchy Bag" from one of my novelty fabrics. Very different from Amy's choice of fabrics.



And now MUSIC ...........

From time to time I'll mention an artist, a cd or just a song from one of the many Smooth Jazz artists I admire.  My first choice had to be Chris Botti who is one of the biggest-selling jazz (trumpet) instrumental artist in the United States.
His version of "When I fall in love" is amazing; check him out on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWEIPMYfZiI

4 comments:

  1. it's true, one can never have enough bags! i'm sure your friends will love the tote bags you made them, they are lovely.. as for you twist on the Amy Butler bag, i've been in love with that bag ever since you first showed me. the fabric is just amazing! and it has everything to do with you, maybe it's because of your love for music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimi i sacchetti!
    Ciao Domenica

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this bag and love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...