Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Monday, February 7, 2011

Little pouch and Brian Simpson

I completed a little pouch based on a Brasilian tutorial I found on Youtube. This is the link to the  tutorial .
Although I can understand the language I think the video is simple enough for anyone to follow.
There is not much sewing to do, so its quick to make. Here is my version.


The fabrics came from my stash as well as the buttons. The fabric covered buttons on the side pockets were from my grandma's collection box. They must be at least 50 years old. She used to have all her clothes made and the buttons were covered with the same fabric as the garment.
I am using it to carry my iPhone charger in my bag and its the perfect size for that.


And now some music....

"Its all good" and that is the title of the track I want to feature from Brian Simpson with David Koz on sax.
Brian Simpson grew up in Illinois and is a  jazz musician and  musical director of great talent.



5 comments:

  1. What a cute little pouch! Might have to try one of those - if I ever get out from under all the other sewing projects on my list.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is ADORABLE! But made even more perfect because of the fabric you used! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...