Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just Blocks.....

This week the only thing I can show are the blocks that I am making for a couple of quilt alongs.

The " 2011 Rainbown Scrap Challenge"  colour colour for this month is yellow.



Last month the colour was pink.



The other blocks I'm trying to catch up are the the Barbara Brackman blocks from her Civil War Quilts blog.
I have done 6 this week including the lastest one..





I also worked on a bigger quilt which I was hoping to have had it completed by now, but I seem to be adding more and more blocks .... My initial plan with this quilt (I'll show a picture as soon as the top is complete) was to be a small lap quilt but somehow it keeps on growing and gowing...

9 comments:

  1. Your yellow and pink blocks are looking great - I am looking forward to seeing what you do with them at the end of the year! I love your civil war blocks - that is going to be one lovely quilt once it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrap blocks. Glad you were able to catch up on your Civil War blocks. Long term projects so often get left along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you had a very productive week, all your blocks look great. Like what you are doing with the Rainbow quilt-a-long. Civil War blocks, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy! Lovely blocks!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love the yellow and pink blocks - using up those scraps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like we love the same things! The scrap blocks are fabulous! And I am WAY behind on my civil war blocks, but maybe I can catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celia,

    adorei todos os blocos, mas me apaixonei pelos amarelos.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blocks, both the scrappy and the Civil War blocks. I haven't done any crumb blocks, but yours are so pretty that they make me want to. I recently discovered that blog too, maybe from you, and it is quite interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...