Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quilt Exhibition by The Australian Quilters Association

I have just been to my guild's exhibition. They have put on a fantastic show, so here is a sample  of some of their display.
If you live in Melbourne, you still have until tomorrow (Sunday 4pm) to go over and see their exhibition.
For more details check their website Australian Quilters Association.com and you may consider joining this great group.




















And this is the raffle to be won...



I'm hoping to blog again tomorrow  with something new I want to start...
For those who haven't entered in the giveaway mentioned in the previous post, you can still enter...

And now some music.....

Please listen to this beautiful song called "Rapture" by another of my favourite Smooth Jazz guitarist, Tim Bowman originally from Detroit.

3 comments:

  1. Wow some gorgeous quilts - not even sure I can pick a favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts, all of them. Aussie quilters are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful quilts and soooo many!!
    I love the music I'm a smooth jazz fan too.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...