Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Farmer's Wife Blocks and Quilt

My friend Jennifer come to visit this week with a top she has just completed.
She has been collecting American themed fabrics for a long time and this is what she made...










On my own projects, I've now completed the blocks for the Grace Quilt. Its a large size quilt.  Hopefully will put the top together in the next few days and will post a photo.

Made some Farmer's Wife blocks...





3 comments:

  1. Great blocks and I love your friend's American themed quilt. Don't suppose she would like some American state flag fabric for the bakcing, it needs a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your FWQ blocks. The fabrics you're using are great. I think they're going to be the focus point of my quilt.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mais um lindo trabalho e lindas cores. Gostei muito desta proposta de um bloco liso entre os blocos trabalhados.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...