Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blocks done for Civil War Quilts

I have decided to only make 42 blocks out of the 52 published on Barbara Brackman Civil War Quilts blog. 



Close up...

I am still thinking how I am going to put it all together but I don't want them to end up as orphan blocks and would like at least the top completed soon.
I struggled a bit to keep some of the blocks the correct size, so I have to take that into consideration.  Overall I'm pleased with the results.

6 comments:

  1. You have to be happy with the results. The blocks are great.
    I've made one more of "our" FW blocks, one more month and I'm sending you some more.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of blocks. Good luck with the next big decision - the setting. I just wasn't able to keep the pace on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks are lovely! Good idea to get them put together now and not let them sit around! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your civil war blocks look great all laid out. I am trying to finish my blocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Os blocos ficaram lindos e a combinação de cores maravilhosas. A cor do chão é uma excelente opção para o tecido a ser usado na união dos blocos. Parabéns Célia, o teu trabalho está magnífico.

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que lindo trabalho, os blocos estão lindos e com uma conjugação de core expectacular, adorei.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...