Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Table Topper

I had a play with my AccuQuilt GO as I purchased the smaller tumbler recently.
I cut out the blocks from some leftover fabric I had from a quilt I made my mum  last year.

Its very scrappy but I like the way it turned out.


I have a few days left before I go back to work and the weather forecast is just perfect for staying indoors and quilting...


But I can still look out of my studio window and enjoy my garden...






In my next posting I'm planning to show you a completed quilt that I'm currently working on that symbolizes a place that I absolutely love....

3 comments:

  1. Love the table topper - I think tumblers are a bit addictive - and the garden is looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tumbler. The Go cutter must be a great helper. I wish I had that much wonderful fabrics.
    I love your new blog header and your garden looks better each day.
    Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
    Beijos,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tumblers! I have the tumbler die but have yet to use it (thanks for inspiring me! maybe it's time!)

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...