Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Waverley Patchworkers Quilt Show

I have just been to see  the quilt show from the Waverley Pachworkers.  These girls are very talented with several members having won award winning quilts, not just in Australia but internationally.

This is a very small sample of the exhibits and I apologise in advance for the quality of the photos and lack of identification of the creator of each quit.

I may add another blog post later with more quilts as well as something I finish this week.

The show is still on until Sunday, (27th May) so if you get a chance don't miss going.










2 comments:

  1. WOW! What great quilts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belíssimos trabalhos. Quando os vejo, penso que ainda tenho muito a aprender.

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...