Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Wool Table Runner


It has taken me a couple of weeks to finish my latest project.




It's a table runner and I got the fabrics and pattern from a kit. 
The applique pieces were cut from 100% wool and it was very nice to stitch with it.  I used blanket stitch with a single thread.




I've had my eye on getting this book for a while to use a few jelly rolls I have.  

I got some discounted fabrics this week and a few gadgets; a dispenser to fill up with starch for applique, more leads for my Karisma pencil and the fantastic Karen Kay Buckley's micro serrated blade scissors.





4 comments:

  1. Hola Celia
    que bonitos trabajos has mostrado en la entrada anterior. y este nuevo libro que maravilla....
    un gran abrazo
    lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is lovely! Good choice Celia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your runner is gorgeous! I will go and have a look on that book at Amazon, it seems a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este trabalho ficou lindo, Celia. Adorei os tecidos e as cores deram realce maravilhoso ao appliquè.

    Beijinhos e bom final de semana.

    ReplyDelete

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...