Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Friday, November 28, 2014

Dot Modern Quilt

The pattern for this quilt came from the book by Nancy Mahoney, "Simple Circles and Quick Curves".
 
It was pieced sometime ago and I quilt it this week on the Handi Quilter.
 
I quite like the big variety of modern looking fabrics I have been collecting for a while.


I am ready to embark on Bonnie's mystery tonight; fabrics chosen, sewing machine serviced a couple of days ago, sewing studio tidy and weekend meals organised.  Husband and daughter will not been having too much of my attention.

No gardening this weekend; just me in my studio, my fabrics, sewing machine and music !
And occasionally looking out of the window to this view...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...