Pages

Quilting by Celia

Quilting by Celia

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Block of the Month quilt and some more mini-blocks


I love Craftsy !
I have purchased quite a few classes not just quilting but also cooking, bag making and many others, so when I saw the new   FREE Summer Block of the Month I immediately signed up.

The quilt runs for 6 months and the blocks are made up of 17 star blocks with the quilt ending up 70" X 70".  The quilt is called Night Stars and the instructor is Kimberly Einmo.
I have some of her books and 2 of her paid classes from Craftsy .

The first instalment for July are 4 stars and these are mine.
All the fabrics came from my stash of batiks and I should have enough for the entire quilt.
 





 Of course I had to get my 'scrap fix' this week, so made a few more mini logcabin blocks for the ongoing quilt. They are so cute and I can't stop making them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter comments here, I love to hear what you think...